Friday, September 14, 2012

Should go for a 100km run..


 I cut again yesterday. It's an addiction I can't get rid of just like that. My only friend who knows about it asked me to stop and I didn't cut bad this time. I was thinking about her. School is killing me and I can barely smile anymore.. It's a friday and I have no plans. I'm isolated. Maybe if I pushed everyone away and didn't do anything I would just disappear? I'm tired of living and struggling with my english atm :( Nobody wants me.. And what is love good for after all? absolutely nothing. Humans are all that much fucked up. I've already eaten 2 pieces of bread?!( what the hell is it with me craving for bread) 1 cup of coffee, salad and a small smoothie in the morning. I can only eat sth like a bit of meat at dinner. And I have to drink a lot of water..  I'd lost a little weight but I seem to only get bigger :/




yours,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment