Thursday, September 20, 2012

Can't buy me love

I suck. I suck at this, I suck at life.. Fact is, I'll never be good enough. I've binged and purged today and I'm so afraid I'm gonna eat enormously at dinner. Born to be fat obviously. I have so much hatred towards myself I've become numb. I'd rather feel real pain instead of this echo that keeps reminding me of how inhumane I am when it comes to being a living person. That sounds really weird but idk how else to put it. I just wanna scream.. I went for a run today in a pouring rain. I feel like I still haven't even burned down the calories from my breakfast and I don't want to eat anyhting anymore, but there's no choise when my parents are around :( and there's even an anorexic girl in this show we watch and I feel like they are watching me more carefully.. I hate life and mostly I hate me.

Mom brought me chinese food.
I started eating.
Mom went out.
And I went to the toilet.

 I wish you all happiness

 S

3 comments:

  1. i love chinese food
    :(
    please be ok
    i want you to try to stop purging for me
    im worried about you
    purging is really dangerous
    regular intake of food and often
    please
    i love you so much
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s 170 cm is 5'7
    53kgs at 5'7 is bmi 18.2 :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to stop but nowadays I have no self-control Idk what's wrong with me I eat soooo much and that always leads to purging.. :( And 18,2 sounds good! :) thanks for the info, love you always<3 xx

      Delete