Friday, September 21, 2012

I'm the most worthless piece of shit that has ever walked on earth

So today I'm no better than yesterday, or the day before.. Eating like it's the last day of my life. And  how great is this. My mom just brought me some candy.. I couldn't hate myself more right now :( I hit myself, and ran up and down the stairs to burn calories, did some sit-ups too, but it's not helping. I'm a whale. An ugly whale who has absolutely no self control. I just want to die.  I'm also really stressed out about the situation going on with the guy that's made my life even worse if you can imagine.. He just doesn't seem to care about anything that has something to do with me. I feel worthless and stupid. And so fucking fat and I can't stop eating! I'm powerless.
I'm embarassed to be talking about this stuff to all of you beautiful and skinny ppl.
I sincerely hope the earth swallows me the next tim I go out the door.
please Ana, take me away..

S

2 comments:

  1. dont be so hard on yourself you just need to breathe and start again you were doing so well on the weight loss come on you can do it again
    how i deal with a binge is that when i want to i think it wont make me feel better it will just make me feel gross and then if i do actually binge i cnt stop so if i try to stop ill go to a different room and do something
    love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you always make me feel better.
      And that's really good advice(=
      What would I do without you<3
      xx

      Delete