Sunday, September 2, 2012

Broken glass

I'm so tired-- Sorry for not writing anything for a while. I'm seriously considering that offer about coming to england Englishrose. You're my sister and you understand me :) I'm just thinking, why am I so fucking scared of breaking my routines and leaving all this shit behind and doing what's good for me for once?! I hate being such a pussy.. I hate everything about me. I feel like my friends are tired of me and have turned their backs on me and I have no one. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so lost-  I want to die, but on the other hand I kinda wanna see if it would be any better somewhere else. I'm just thinking what a scene it would cause if I just disappeared.. There's just nothing for me here anymore but death. I cut again and quite bad this time. Please could someone tell me what to do now..? I haven't even lost much weight. I'm just huge waste of space.




S

2 comments:

  1. things will get better i promise
    you know how i no?
    coz you are pretty enough your gorgeous
    you are skinny enough just look at ur bmi ur tiny and ur pics show bones!
    you are smart enough you are at school and are planning for the future you realise life is full of ups and downs you have the ability to assess the world around you
    you are talented enough ive seen ur pics of flowers and drawings and ur seriously talented!!!!
    i love you and im sure ur friends love you too your an amazing person dont bother whether ur popular or not!
    i love you always
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww your comment make me cry almost every time<3 Maybe cos you're the only one that says those things to me.. Right back at you :)
      xx

      Delete