Saturday, September 15, 2012

How could I forget?

Just watched P.S I love you. Didn't cry though.. I will never be loved like that so.. what then? what am I here for? I don't really feel anything it's weird but I'm just thinking, doesn't everyone deserve to be loved? and isn't it better to be loved even just a little while than not being loved at all? BUT to reality. I ate tons of food today but I got to purge so it's not that bad after all. How can doing nothing, not eating, be so hard? How are you all doing btw you don't comment much anymore my lovelies?


S

2 comments:

  1. I duno how ppl find husbands no one will ever put up with me my ugliness fatness n my depression such a shit person whereas u u have everything ur underweight! Ur gorgeous! Ur intellegent n u have friends that love u so so much to give!
    I'm havin a hard time hun try nd post soon n comment more
    All my love
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I have none of those things.. No one will put up with me either so don't worry hun<3 What's happening in your life I already thought you were dead when I hadn't heard from you! :( tell me so you can get it off your chest xx

      Delete