Sunday, September 30, 2012

Always a failure..

 I didn't even know I could eat so much.. I feel like I could blow up. I'm hoping I would :/ I'm so demoralized cause no matter how hard I try and how well I do at times, I always screw everything up and I make things a thousand times worse than they already were! I don't even understand how that's possible when everything was already pure shit to start with. My whole life is about wanting to be skinny and beautiful, but I'm one pathetic loser. I don't think I'll ever reach my goals and I'm not sure I even have the strenght to try again and again. I'm so fucking tired.. Life just isn't worth the constant fight and I want out. I can't do this anymore.. But don't worry I wouldn't have the balls to kill myself so I'm not going anywhere. I will continue living as this shell of a human and maybe die in a tragedic accident one day.
Love you always

S

8 comments:

  1. Älä rankase itsees liikaa noilla kamalilla ajatuksilla. Tiiän miten kamalalta voi tuntua, kun ei saakaan hallittua omaa toimintaansa juuri niin kuin olisi halunnut. Mutta oot jo muutenkin pieni. Et sä tuosta kerrasta liho. Etkä kahdesta. Kyllä se vaatisi monen viikon ahmimisputken, että paino alkaisi nousta. Ei sulla ole syytä laihduttaa muutenkaan. En halua saarnata. Ei, en todellakaan. Tuntuu vain pahalta, kun huomaa miten sä kärsit. Sä olet varmasti hyvä juuri nyt, et sä siitä huonommaksi muutu, vaikka yhtenä päivänä menisi syömiset ei-toivotulla tavalla.

    Voimia <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos, piristit mun päivää =) mulla on ihan hirvee olo täytyy nyt kattoa mitä pitäis tehdä että se lähtee pois mutta pakko alkaa ryhdistäytymään ja alle 50kg on päästävä mahdollisimman pian. Vihaan tätä masennusta koska se eristää mua muista ihmisistä ei syömishäiriö pelkästään ois niin paha.. mutta voimia sinne myös<3

      Delete
  2. tomorrow
    and that is mybirthday today!
    lol
    im so old
    we have to start tomorrow after my birthday today we can get back on track dw
    i love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg happy birthday my sister!<3
      We do have to get back on track, at least I have to :)
      YOU ARE NOT OLD believe me ;)
      Love you
      xx

      Delete
  3. Try to hold on, skinny does not make you happy, believe me I've tried. All it means is that you are thin and miserable, even more so actually.

    Believe in you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying thank you so much for your comment:) I know it won't make me happy I've been there too once before, but I was happier though.. I think :/
      Anyway, how are you holding up?
      x

      Delete
  4. tottakai pääset, laita vaan säpöä mulle niin lisään sen! :) en julkase sitä.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mulla on tätä blogia varten tehty uus julkinen sähköpostiosote mess.of.ss@gmail.com =)

      Delete