Sunday, September 23, 2012

Me against enemies me against friends

Binged a little today.. But tomorrow I'll see how bad it is and next week i'm gonna need some serious damage control. I don't know-     Now that I start to think about it this is the first time I feel anything today. And I'm about to cry. Everything I do, I do in this foggy bubble that I'm locked in. It's so confusing. And the damn bubble only breaks at the worst possible moment. Englishrose I think you're the only friend I have left to who I can talk about things and you understand me. Honestly I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you<3 Love you sis. Thank god I have this awesome girl at school I can talk to because ah has an ED too. I have someone to spend lunch time with :) I've been to our shool cafeteria about 2 times since school started.. I'm scared of the place. 
I feel full and I hate it. I'm disgusted. I tried to purge but my parents were everywhere and it was quiet so I couldn't risk it. damn. ugh I want to feel empty! I'm gonna go purge now. Bye my beauties<3

 And for the guy who keeps messing with my head:

S

2 comments:

  1. i love the thinspo <3
    and i need a reason to live
    im always here for you love you sister
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me tooo!(=
    Always here for you too sis<3
    xx

    ReplyDelete