Monday, September 24, 2012

Insomnia

I fucked everything up!! A few hours ago I was scared of falling into that hole. Well I'm in there now. I'm digging it deeper. I talked to the guy and guess what, didn't end well. I feel like shit, maybe cos that's how he makes me feel like every time. He must really hate me. I'm so messed up because I know this isn't going to end yet. We still have to make all the arrangements for our school "prom". Or call the whole fucking thing off. I've already done that once so it won't be me cancelling. And if he does that..- 
I just want to get out of this situation cause it's making me even crazier than I already am, can you imagine? I just wanna blow my head up and be done with everything. 
The fog I live in ain't getting any clearer.
The hole between my bed and the wall looks kinda scary.
I can't sleep...



S

5 comments:

  1. Sweetie this boy is poison. You realize that, I can tell.

    I hope things will get better for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate myself for going back to him over and over again though he always ends up hurting me. He doesn't even realize that in most cases.. He pulls me back in and then pushes me away and I feel so powerless :'( I just wanna cry..
      And thank you so much I hope you're doing good<3

      Delete
  2. What you just said was the story of my relationship with my ex, until the day he left for good. And yet, I know that if he ever came back to me I would still want him. I'm so sorry sweetie :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hate myself for even wanting to be in contact with him.. I'm supposed to go to prom with him and the whole thing scares me cause we fight all the time and we still have to get along. I'm so tired of everything being in his hands and I'm just waiting for him to hurt me so bad I can't get up on my feet anymore..

      Delete