Monday, August 6, 2012

Why does it always rain on me

Since my mom came home this afternoon, I've been shitty to her. Not even fully on purpose. Have barely talked to my father. I showed my mom these jeans I was gonna buy but hadn't yet tried on and she was like, are you sure they're the right size? Obviously she thought they looked too small for me. I almost started crying.
After that we had pizza for dinner and I actually ate some of that crap.. But I got an excellent chance to throw up so  got almost all of it out :) One good thing about this day. Well there was another good thing, because I bought those jeans and they fit me just fine ;) happy happy happy. They looked a little small to be honest, but I guess that's due to me thinking I'm bigger than I really am because of this ed. At least that's what I've heard but it doesn't matter. All I need and think of is getting thinner..

I want my life back so bad this thing inside me has been living as me for too long and it's killed the most of me. I'm afraid it's going to keep doing that as long as it takes til I'm gone. Or dead

 I ate just before taking this but no can do
 I'd love to have a tattoo like this(=
This is like me. Mostly dead and corrupted, but I still have something good in there..


S

4 comments:

  1. hensu- musta kyllä tuntuu ihan valaalta mutta piristit hirveesti, kiitos! ja sinä se pieni oot(=

    ReplyDelete
  2. minusta tuntuu ihan samalta, vaikka nyt mulla onkin menossa muutaman vuoden jälkeen "normaalimpi" kausi, kun ennen meni muutaman kilon ylipainosta suoraa alipainoon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hensu- Mullaki on välillä silleen että on iha ok olo ja painoa tulee takas, en silti tykkää siitä. Herään kuitenki todellisuuteen ja siihen kuinka läski ja kuvottava oon viimestään ku koulu alkaa :/

    ReplyDelete