Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Outsider in their midst

I'm so mad! And I don't even know why.. Definitely going to that over emotional mood. I'd rather stay in this numb and a bit angry one. I just wanna shout and cry.. I hate this shit. And this shit seems to be my life. I wonder what would happen if I killed myself. I'd love to stay and watch if I did any damage to those ppl who have damaged me. I'm pretty sure this guy I've liked for quite a long time is getting together with someone else anytime soon.. I wasn't good enough for him anyway. I'm good enough for no one. I just wanna fly away like a bird. I want to disappear but I feel so tied to finishing my education, which gets me nowhere. I wish I knew someone I could go to, like a relative living somewhere far far away from here. I'm going to die skinny.
So that means I'm not even good enough to die yet..







S

4 comments:

  1. you can always come stay with me when Im at uni honey
    anytime book a ticket to southampton central airport nd ill meet you

    your education means alot a nice house a good job car money in your pocket all the things you deserve!
    that guy doesnt no what hes missing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you serious? I still have a year to go and then I'm done with my studies.. I'd love to see you and come to england :) If something really bad happens and I need to get out of here I'll contact you and I'd be so grateful if I could stay with you for a while in that case :)
    I just don't think I'm ever gonna make it out of here alive..

    It's better for him not to like me. I'd just make him suffer.

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course any time honey Im here for you
    id always look after you like a sister you know that and how much i love you
    always here if u need me
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. same goes to you :)
    I'm always here for you
    xx

    ReplyDelete