Sunday, August 19, 2012

night-time philosophical thoughts

I'm thinking that you can only truly be scared when you're truly happy. Or even when you have anything at all to lose. When you're afraid of losing what you have. People are so keen of owning stuff. That's what love is all about isn't it? I'm not afraid. I own nothing. I'm just waiting for this all to end. A way to get out of this cruel game going on inside my head. I don't remember what it was like to be happy anymore. I've lost me, my feelings.. I just want people to give up on me to give me a good reason to disappear. I need a way out..

S

4 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how often I've felt this.
    I have lost so much in my life that I have learned to cling to what I have. I am always fearful of losing the little things, I know that anything can happen and I can lose it all so easily.
    I don't know when and if the people in my life will betray me, all I know is that all the ones that I let get closest have.
    I have been at a point when I felt as though I had no feelings, as though I was too numb to feel anything, and I have been at a point where I have felt so much that I couldn't bear it, the constant feeling of being stabbed in my heart.

    I'm praying for you to feel happy, if only for a little bit. Just to remind you of why you're fighting. Don't ever give up.

    Pride.Strength.Courage
    ~TinyRose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean.. I won't let anyone close to me anymore and that's ...lonely. And I'm going through that point when I don't feel nothing at all but I'm afraid I'm going to lapse into the other far end any time now.. exactly how you described.
      Thank you so much for your comment you made my day and honestly reading it gave me the first real feeling today.
      I'm hoping for you to be happy too and don't you give up either =)stay strong<3

      Delete
  2. I get where your coming from.
    Just when you know its time to end you just want it to be over instantly to just be quiet.
    stay strong!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! I just need a reason to get away from all this mess I can't deal with anymore..
      stay strong<3

      Delete