Thursday, August 2, 2012

Disgustingly realistic

I just weighed myself. 55,7Kgs. So I've lost whopping 300grams.... I'm eating something at 2pm. Something small like a fruit smoothie and maybe a piece of bread. Next meal when my dad gets home and we eat dinner.. Can't wait to move away from my parents and lose all the weight I want without them checking up on me. Okay so I know I look like a whale in these pictures, but I want to see if I make any progress so i'll be posting these disgusting BUT realistic pics.

 Just look at those!!! Fuck

These super fat thigs will be the death of me for sure..

I want those legs!!<3 ( lookbook)

can't believe I used to be that thin..

My ultimate goal has always been 45Kgs, 99lbs. I was pretty close to that
in that pic, I was about 46Kgs.. Never reached 45 :(
Gonna get there

S

No comments:

Post a Comment