Friday, August 17, 2012

When no matter what you do is never good enough..

I want to die.. Sitting on the floor crying.
I feel everything slipping through my fingers
and there's nothing I can do.
There's not enough pills in this house to kill me.
I'm too fucking afraid of stabbing myself and I don't
want to choke to death by hanging myself and not 
breaking my neck immadiately. A gun would be ideal,
but on the other hand I wouldn't want anyone to have to
clean up afterwards.. I would like to jump you know.
There aren't lots of buildings high enough here though.
I'd love to just close my eyes and pretend I'm flying.
I'm so ugly I don't deserve to live.
There's no guy who could ever love me.
I've gained.


S

2 comments:

  1. ill catch u when u fall
    i wont let go
    ive got u honey always
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww
    what would I do if I didn't have you?

    xx

    ReplyDelete