Friday, August 24, 2012

I'll never forget you but it's time for me to be happier




 Love this song<3
 I know this is kinda comical, but this is exactly how I feel.
I could just lie on the floor in a total coma..
 
 I'm finally letting him go.. I thought I never could and I'm not sure it'll work, but just the thought of him being in a relationship with someone else makes me feel so different about this whole thing. He's not in a relationship, atleast not yet but it's easier for me to think that way, because even though I'm not that good a person, I always respect other ppl's relationships. We can be friends though, and surprisingly that doesn't seem like a bad idea. I feel better that I've felt in quite awhile and now it's so much easier being aroud him at school everyday :) It's like something just clicked inside my head and I realized it's no use liking him anymore. Of course it's not like my feelings just disappeared, I still feel my heart jump a little when I see him, but I'm letting go now..

I feel less depressed and I'm not eating anything to my sadness so I'm pretty happy with my eatings too :)
Yesterday I ate:
Blueberry smoothie
a couple pieces of bread
 chinese food but avoided the rice
one piece of chocolate
a cup of coffee

And I'm sorry I haven't added much pics of me lately, 
but here's a few :)

 I sincerely hope you all had a good day like I did after all that shit

love

S

No comments:

Post a Comment