Friday, August 3, 2012

55,3Kgs

Slowly dropping, thought I looked a bit thinner than in the previous pics. BUT NO.
 Just take a look at my arms. All fat...


I felt so numb.. I wanted to feel something and that pain lasted for a second. Now I'm numb again. And so cold..
WHY THE HELL DID ANA HAVE TO PICK ME??!
I hate this!
You know the feeling of never being good enough for anything or anyone.
I'm not capable of having a healthy, normal relationship anymore.
If anyone ever gets too close to me I immediately push them away,
and in the end that only hurts me more. It's a reflex I guess.
I have these chills running through my whole body and I know
I've achieved something. At this point I love that coldness because it tells me 
I'm losing weight and getting there, but after awhile it gets old and it's not so funny anymore.. Especially when it's winter and it's -20celsius and you feel freezing already before even getting out of the house :/
Anyway this is my third day of writing this blog and there are already some 
viewers :) didn't expect anyone to find my blog this soon, but I hope you like it(I'm not sure if that's the right term for this kind of a blog) and keep reading(=
Gonna go out for a walk with my lovely dog and burn some calories ;)

S

No comments:

Post a Comment