Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I feel like I'm drowning.. Please let me be drowning

God I am fat! I don't think I've ever been this fat.. In finland we use the metric system so I weight 56Kgs, same as 123lbs. This is terrible and It hasn't actualy even sunk in yet. I mean I've already started my process of losing weight, again. For the third time.. Anyway I really have to get a hold of myself before starting the second grade of our upper secondary school. I can't go to school fat can I? Watching dexter on tv atm haha :) one of my favourite series. 
But anyway since this is my first post I should prob tell something about myself.
I'm a seventeen-year-old girl living in Finland, but hoping to be moving to England in a couple of years after I finish school( I don't know what it is but I always tend to write school scholl, and then fix it?stupid me) I know I may seem happy writing this and I do feel almost okay right now, but it'll change soon trust me. I'm just waiting for the bomb to drop, you know when it all suddenly crushes down and becomes excruciating. I'm kinda surprised that I even have these "okay" days anymore, afterall I've had my ed for about 5 yrs now. Makes me sad.
 This is for my okay day(=
And now shit just got real

S

No comments:

Post a Comment