Monday, August 27, 2012

All of Me

Everything seems to be going wrong once again.. But my plan on treating this guy I mentioned as a friend hasn't yet backfired on me :) one good thing. Last weekend I just ate and ate I can't believe it. I look so FAT! My arms look huge and so disgusting :( Today I'm not gonna eat anything before dinner. I have so much homework I don't have the energy to do all of them and my math skills don't really even exist.. I'm screwed. Haven't cut for about a week so I can wear short sleeved clothes yay :) I'm so tired and messed up.. My thoughts are so fuzzy I can't concentrate on anything, even writhing this. I just wanna quit everything and if the earth could just swallow me now, please?
Bullshit. It was raining like hell today and I sure didn't feel like dancing.


S

No comments:

Post a Comment