Tuesday, August 14, 2012

55,4Kgs







They look deeper today than when I made them :o

Anyway, school has started and I love the fact that now I got these rutines in my life and I don't "accidentally" eat so much. I walk 4 kilometers almost every day and I dance 2 times a week. I also go to the gym randomly when I have the time and just get myself off my lazy ass.
My head aches daily and that's exhausting cause then I can't really concentrate on anything..
Today I've eaten one piece of bread, a bit of salad at school, and a cup of coffee. I'm not gonna eat anything before dinner.
Yesterday I got that strange urge to cut. I want all that bad stuff to come out of me and I guess I'm hoping it will go with the blood I draw.
I'm so tired of living like this and hiding parts of me..

love you all

S

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Voi kiitos<3 tuntuispa vielä siltä..
      Sä oot kanssa niin pieni(=

      Delete