Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Dreams In Which I'm Dying Are The Best I Ever Had

The break I took from my cycle of binging and purging proved me last night that I can purge again using my fingers. I see myself going back to that shit and I don't want to..Right now I'm not doing very well, though actually I haven't been well for ages. I'm trying to hold it together but that's just another thing I'm not good at. The exam week is tearing my nerves to shreds and I'm bouncing between a hysterical person and a zombie. Yesterday was terrible I couldn't wait to go home and cry but the tears wouldn't come out so I just sat outside smoking, wanting to die. Hopefully I won't wake up tomorrow.
Tumblr_mhig97ychx1s0eee6o1_500_large
 Tumblr_mhbhxi3fhy1s3qe3mo1_500_large
 Tumblr_mhiafvke3k1rrq7rvo1_500_large
 Tumblr_mhgw3g3c101roqwzgo1_500_large
Tumblr_mhchfqtuja1r95qxxo1_500_large 
 Tumblr_mhgyd4esp81re095zo1_500_large
S


No comments:

Post a Comment