Sunday, January 6, 2013

When It's All You Have Left

I've been trying to burn off all these damn calories I took in today, and yet I can't stop thinking about how much I wanna binge tomorrow after school when nobody's around =( I'm at least as much bulimic as I am anorexic.. I didn't purge today though so my poor throat got a day off. I've been trying to finish all the homework I got for last week and done some exercising but not enough :/ God, I bet you all know the feeling when you're watching tv or sth and there are all those beautiful, skinny, perfect girls and you just kinda get entranced comparing yourself to them and thinking why you can never be good enough even though you don't want to do that.. It's sucking the life out of me. I feel like I'm putting in so much effort but don't get anything back. I'm trying so hard but what is it even for? Failing almost everything I do..  it's a bad life. And I'm a pathetic loser, way to go!
Tumblr_mg7t25go3n1r9pknpo1_500_large
Tumblr_mg7t2kx2bc1r0shtbo1_500_large
312392_10200439909780712_144262659_n_large
 Tumblr_mg7omlok5s1s27me3o1_1280_large

 Love you

S



No comments:

Post a Comment