Monday, May 25, 2015

Love is made of scissors

So the hair situation is now fixed, thank god because it was hideous. Now it's more like a dark, ashy blond. 
Also, guys, 260 views yesterday! Wow :)
Right now I feel like I'm bouncing back pretty quickly from that stupid mess but maybe my emotional capacity is easy to restore because it's so limited already, ha. Approximately 3% of a normal person's I'd say. That's fine, I can't stand drama and god the end of our texting relationship was just that. So fucking draining. I guess with my emotional capacity I'm basically a zombie, but the feeling of getting over the bs already makes me feel a bit less like one. I guess the sun helps too *
At least I have some good stuff to look forward to! Planning my trip to Paris in August, I'll tell you guys more about that later because there's an awesome story behind the whole thing hah 
Untitled
 Galaxy
 



S

No comments:

Post a Comment