Sunday, May 31, 2015

Can I use this as my research report?

Yeah I know that was a cheesy story. I don't want to forget it though, I got so much energy to go on from that experience. This blog is kinda like my diary anyway so bear with me haha. 
I feel lonely now, it's finally completely sank in that the person that was in my life for over a year making so much effort to get me to let him in, has now walked out of my life. I know it sounds ridiculous but in the back of my mind I had started to think we might actually end up together some day. Should've known that there simply isn't anyone who would put up with this hell in a human body, it seemed too good to be true anyway so I did have my guard up, I always do. 
Loneliness is the most loyal lover, isn't it? 

Snapchat: noxiouscalum

^_^
 

S

No comments:

Post a Comment