Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tired as hell and falling apart

School is killing me.. I'm sorry I've been so absent :( I'd really need to write about this stuff cause I can't let it out in any other way.. Yesterday was the end of my exam week and today we started a new period at my school. I'm already exhausted and I have so many other things piled on ..I can't take this :/ I'm thinking more and more about suicide and stuff but thank god I'm getting more concerta sometime soon. I'm eating frozen corn haha :D It's good and we don't really have anything else healthy in the house. I have my ballet class today and even though I just feel like sleeping and I have a terrible headache, I'm gonna go. I don't like leaving our house anymore and I barely see my friends. After school I hurry home so no one will see me cry, and then I maybe binge a bit, then purge of course.. Just a minute ago, the number on the scale was 50,1Kgs, I actually saw the number 49 before it settled :) And I have to say this English Rose, TinyRose, I don't know how you guys put up with me, but the fact that I know you're there means so much to me and I love you =) Anyway I still have loads of homework to do.. Such a horrible day. I hope you all are doing better than I am
You are all important don't forget that <3
Tumblr_m7a8flncld1qhwi0mo1_400_large 
Tumblr_me5syd0crb1rtzva2o1_500_large
Tumblr_me63vzuvau1rstz75o3_500_large
Tumblr_me5lr96xrw1rln8vao1_500_large
Tumblr_me4zcjdix21rkqzgdo1_500_large

S


P.S
 I love this song
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm here, too bad I just don't know where here is exactly.. mentally I mean. At least I've lost some weight and I'll be posting pictures too when my christmas holiday begins :) Hope you're well xx

      Delete