Friday, November 9, 2012

Keep Walking Towards Sunrise

Today I spent the whole day in Helsinki at a seminar about holocaust and antisemitism. It was a part of my history course and quite interesting to be honest. I'm so tired right now and going to bed. I ate so many ricecakes and a lot of salad today and my periods started.. I'm so fat but when they're over I'm hoping to be a bit lighter :) Still 51,7.. Fat piece of shit, that's all I have to say. Don't have much friends, don't have anyone actually. I kinda like being home alone but some moments I realise just how lonely I am. I'd hate it if all this suffering was in vain, so I've decided I'm gonna make something out of myself. I'm gonna do and say things other people are afraid to do and say, because I don't have much to lose. I don't have much to love either, and there's even less to love about me. Anyway, I want to be good at something. Just something. Why won't the universe cut me any slack? And now I'm forgetting all the things I should be grateful for. But seriously, my message to all of you young people is, all due respect, to get to know our history. It's really important and I feel like the youth of today doesn't really give a shit about something that doesn't concern them at the moment. This brings us to making all the same terrible mistakes again, and we end up asking how the hell this happened. It's easy to be fooled if you don't know anything about what's going on..
Well enough with the lecture, have a good rest of the weekend everyone =)
Sending you my love( and my enthusiasm to make a change in our society ;)
<3
Tumblr_lqe1ocjcf51r0jvhjo1_500_large536386_382946965123486_1440286311_n_large
Tumblr_md6ztt3rnz1rd4ieho1_500_large
 550863_382982415119941_1275791979_n_large
 Tumblr_mc7wt9ew4p1rdn004o1_500_large

S

No comments:

Post a Comment