Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I think I'll go to sleep now

Wow it's been a long time since I last posted something. Even I don't know where I've been all this time but it's been, well, not bad. So X is at my school again. Haven't said a word to him and for once I can be proud of myself for how I've handled the situation with him. There's actually this one guy I've been talking to for a while now but I'm not really expecting too much of it. Our last coversation also kinda ended on a bad note so I'm not quite sure if he'll even talk to me again. Nothing too bad but still, you never know. My weight has been exactly the same this whole time and I don't even want to think about it. As long as I don't lose any more weight I'll be fine. Things have been okay for some while now and even though I'm so glad that high school is almost over, the pressure is getting a hold of me and I'm scared. I can't take any more crying myself to sleep or this feeling of the emptiness in my life possibly being filled with something bad. I sense it coming though.. It's getting hard to breath


Tumblr

 ❤️

 Untitled - image #1325495 by nastty on Favim.com

 Les Voyages De L'Âme

 Nur schlechte Erinnerungen...

 Don't Let The Muggles Get You Down. ✖


S




No comments:

Post a Comment