Friday, September 27, 2013

I see changes

Now if you're feelin' kinda low 'bout the dues you've been paying
Future's coming much too slow
And you wanna run but somehow you just keep on stayin'
Can't decide on which way to go


I understand about indecision
But I don't care if I get behind
People livin' in competition
All I want is to have my peace of mind.


Now you're climbin' to the top of the company ladder
Hope it doesn't take too long
Can't cha see there'll come a day when it won't matter
Come a day when you'll be gone


I understand about indecision
But I don't care if I get behind
People livin' in competition
All I want is to have my peace of mind.


Now everybody's got advice they just keep on givin'
Doesn't mean too much to me
Lot's of people out to make-believe they're livin'
Can't decide who they should be.




That song just describes so well the way I see things.
You know how you sometimes think about how different your life was a year ago. 
I feel like my like has been exactly the same for a long, long time. 
It's a weird night, I was just outside hanging out with people who live in the same rowhouse and it was fun :) I also just posted a picture on facebook with no make-up on. No regrets yet, it seems I'm breaking my limits. Maybe my life can actually change after all? I'm trying to gain some weight, 44 or 45 would be good for me, and 45 was my goalweight in the first place so I could reach that again, right? Hope it won't take as long as the last time.

 Charspage | via Tumblr




S





4 comments:

  1. It's all in your perspective and your will/desire to change. I'm so glad that you finally had a good night and challenged yourself. You can do it lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, definitely surprised me :) atm i feel like I have some good stuff to look forward to. Hope you're doing good and thank you so much for the encouragement<3

      Delete
  2. Just keep slowly testing the water :] sometimes there's no need to jump right in. Although now you know there's good in change, might want to just go for it.
    Either way, take care and keep positive. Lots of love darling xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good that I don't really have much to lose anymore so I might as well start trying to gain something :) and not just weight :D lots of love, I hope you're doing well and thank you<3

      Delete