Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Good night, good morning, I won't be sleeping

Ugh.. I feel like saying I like someone makes the whole thing go up in flames, every time. But if I didn't put my feelings into words, would they be real anyway? I can be good with words but they can also be the iceberg to my titanic. Still haven't watched the whole movie actually, but sinking was the main point, right? I had a dream where I had put on some weight and was happy about it until everyone else made a huge deal out of it like it was a punishment I deserved. I don't even want to go onto the scale. Whatever. I have to stuuuuudy 

Less Is More - Timeline Photos | via Facebook 
 Btw, we have this song in Finnish that says "It's just life.." and I was thinking that maybe I should try living it instead of feeling so damn sorry for myself. 

S

No comments:

Post a Comment