Saturday, December 29, 2012

But You're Just A Boy

Definitely getting my periods soon.. I'm all bloated and I bet you guys know enough about that shitty stuff.. :| I'm starting to get a bit worried because it's getting hard for me to purge? I know it's normal for the throat to get numb and trowing up gets harder but this is something else. There's blood almost every time and I have a weird feeling in my throat when I swallow.. Anyway I'm sorry but I don't have any pictures on this computer but I took a couple today on my cell, the h&m size 34 was too big for me and I look completely different in the mirrors at the mall. I'm not even sure how I feel about this whole thing, god I'm so confused!! I'm not skinny at all but everything around me changes? what the hell is that about. I'm seriously losing the insides of my head whatever that is.. The fog thing is taking over
 
Tumblr_mfrfcd5ssu1s1x69wo1_500_large
 
Tumblr_mfs6f1rl4r1rr8dhdo1_400_large
 
66745_398619756880946_1058495033_n_large
 
Tumblr_mfrj8rtyq71rmm8mao1_500_large
 
Yours,
S

3 comments:

  1. Maybe take a small break from purging? Or at least try, I think your throat needs to heal. I know what you mean by having proof that you are thinner, but still not being able to convince yourself. I don't think that I ever will believe that I am thin enough. But I wish you could.
    Sending my love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to cut down on purging to once a day.. I don't think I'll ever think I'm skinny enough either :( xx

      Delete