Sunday, October 7, 2012

You keep talking 'bout day old hate

Went for a run. After that I felt like collapsing in the shower and I couldn't really breathe.. I had a stinging pain in my stomach in a weird way? Not like usually on the other side. On friday we had some ppl over but other than that I spent the whole weekend alone. 
I'm not sure I'm even alive.
X once said that what if he's just imagining me, that I wouldn't really exist.. What if.. I'm just an insignificant filling to other peoples lives?
I'm scared of eating and I hate that I don't even look like there's something wrong with me. So no one should care it's okay. I'm not worth being loved or cared about I'm just a waste of everyones time. I don't know how to get this shit off my chest when writing about it feels so involuntary atm.. I don't belong here


S

No comments:

Post a Comment