Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cause you can't go back now

I feel so out of place.. Like I'm floating somewhere in the middle of people but can't blend in? I get so anxious surrounded by all these beautiful skinny girls and to guys I seem to be pretty much invisible. Nothing feels real anymore I just do stuff I'm obligaded to do, living by my routines that are literally keeping me alive. 
I can't sleep..
I hate how I get these flashbacks of X and everything that happened with him. I want it all to go away. I want to start over and never even know him. Sad thing is that you don't really get what you want wery often do you.

What did they aim for when they missed your heart?
I breathe underwater, it's all in my hands
What can I do, don't let it fall apart

Love you all, you're amazing<3
 S


 

No comments:

Post a Comment