Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kiss me hard before you go

Oh god a guy just came up to me on facebook basically telling me he likes me and I turned him down.. :( I couldn't handle a relationship atm no way. He's a really nice guy, though not really my type, if I even have some sort of "type". I feel like shit I'm not good enough to turn anyone down. This is ridiculous, like I don't get why anyone would like me in the first place? There's nothing good about me.. I guess I'm just so good at pretending when there's other ppl around. So now that the second period at my school just started I have quite a lot on my plate and I might not be able to post as often as I have earlier. Anyway I'm still here for anyone who needs me and I need you guys too<3 TinyRose, Englishrose, love you both and everyone who has been commenting and supporting me. Seriously you guys have gotten me through many heartbreaking days=)

S

2 comments:

  1. aww, I love you too <3
    I know how you feel about not being ready for a relationship. Don't feel too bad for turning him down.

    Hang in there sweetie

    Pride.Strength.Courage
    ~TinyRose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't want to get hurt all over again.. :/
    You hang in there too<3
    xx

    ReplyDelete