Thursday, August 4, 2016

So tired

I spent most of today wearing your shirt because of how much I miss you despite my mixed feelings regarding everything. I've waited to see your face and hear your voice since Monday. Whenever I'm not ok it's not something I have to tell you, you're the only person I can't conceal it from. All I really did was cry and I struggled so hard to bring up any of the things that were, and are, tormenting me. Everything you were saying was so perfect you were warming my cold, cold heart but what I really need is for it to start beating again, unafraid. 


You're so tired trying to rewind the mess you've made of your own mind
But the pieces won't pick up themselves, you know

You can fight just like you've been taught
It won't undo the life you've got
'Cause the pieces won't pick up themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment