Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Hello, it's me


Just in case anyone was wondering how my body was doing at this point. Been working out at least twice a week and I don't remember the last time I hopped on the scale but overall my weight has stuck around 50KGs and I'm happy with that. I still wouldn't ever want to reach my ideal weight of 56 and I think it's fine as long as I can maintain a healthy lifestyle and kick the bad habits. I want a strong and healthy body and my ED no longer holds me captive with completely distorted perceptions of beauty. Thank you for the support all the way through my journey so far, I still have a lot to work on as my issues aren't limited to my bad habits with food. What I've learned by now is that pain is not something that scares me as long as I keep moving forward, letting it teach me a lesson. I wish you all the best and loads of positive thoughts and excitement for the future. I definitely never thought I'd get to this point in my life.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment