Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hi my name is

I was talking to him last night but my head was going through one of those memory emptying phases and at some point I even told him I felt like I was talking to a stranger. He said he wouldn't mind starting over from the beginning. Then he introduced himself and chose the perfect words to make me smile. It felt like I hadn't smiled for ages. I don't know why but the second the corners of my mouth turned upwards I could feel my head relax. I can't help slightly panicking whenever I feel my memories slipping away from me and it happens faster and faster the harder I try holding on to them. I know I haven't completely lost any of it but I can't access it because it disappears into the spiral of a whirlwind and I feel even less like myself.  

S

No comments:

Post a Comment