Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Useless, pointless, me

Waiting for death isn't nice. Especially when you have no idea of when it's coming. No signs of relief. I'm tired and drowning in my thoughts and I need blog-theraphy. Hope my english isn't too rusty to understand but I'm doing my best. Today was okay, like everyday, cause somehow everything keeps going and I've been so comfortably numb for a long time. Then, sudden anxiety, and I just wanna let go of it all.. I don't want this. I'm really confused and I never do enough. I should be studying right now but I can't concentrate and feel like an absolute loser, I should somehow be saving the world and consume less, be less selfish. I should be helping all the people who aren't doing as well as I am in life, I should be thinking about my future and making plans more efficiently, I need to get my driving licence because I just want to be done with that. Every time I go to a driving lesson I should be better and I'm not. Every time I look into the mirror it's all the same and it doesn't matter. Life sucks. How does everyone cope with not being good enough, or do they even feel it? Why am I wrong?

S

No comments:

Post a Comment