Monday, April 18, 2016

Red Forman

Letting go is good but choosing what to let go of is difficult. Ive been to my first doctor's appointment to start treating my ED as well as my other issues. This week I have an appointment for lab tests and to see a nurse too. Next week I'm seeing a psychologist, this is overwhelming. Having taken a look at me and after a couple of questions the doctor already transferred my treatment to where I'm going when I finish school in this city. I'm losing control of my eating again and I don't like how I'm getting thinner. Me and my boyfriend are fighting constantly and I feel like things are going horribly wrong and we're only dragging it on while some part deep inside me that I've only let him touch so far is getting twisted and slowly shattered.

S

2 comments:

  1. First of all, of course I'm still here! Second of all, I think it's fantastic that you're getting treatment. Being free of this and sorting things out is one of the bets choices you could ever make. The third part is that if the relationship isn't good, don't continue it. He will hinder your treatment and you need someone that treats you amazing. Ultimately it's your choice but I want to see you happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it's about time to actually start taking control of this. I was so happy to read your last post it's about time for you to be happy and treated amazing too.

      Delete