Thursday, February 14, 2013

Days Are Gray And The Nights Are Black

all I do is binge and purge.. I'm realy stressed but I don't feel like binging so much anymore since I'm almost past my periods. Prom tomorrow, oh god.. I don't even wanna do it anymore. I just feel less like myself every day, if you know what I mean. It's like I'm floating outside of my body or something. I just wanted to be perfect but all I became was tired and pathetic. Will this ever be over?
Tumblr_mi79vlbwfz1rrzl4jo1_400_large 

Always Love.

S

2 comments:

  1. Try to have a somewhat good time at prom. I think that these dances are overrated, but give it your best shot.
    I know how you feel, I was in that very place where you are now. And I can tell you this, that it doesn't ever get over. Life never really gets easier, or at least for me it hasn't. There is always a new battle ahead of you, and its hard. What changes is how you grow from it, you become stronger and these battles become more bearable.
    Your eating disorder is serious, you are deep inside it, and the only way out is to fight it. It won't ever go away unless you begin to fight. Please fight. <3 Sending my love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt so ugly almost the whole day but the afterparty was great, except that X was there... so damn complicated. You need to fight too you're such an amazing person the world couldn't afford to lose you :) I'm just too tired to try anymore I can't enjoy anything.. I have this sick feeling in my stomach that somethingn is gonna go really wrong or salready is and I don't know about it. I can't live like this nor do I want to :( All my love<3

    ReplyDelete