Tuesday, March 18, 2014

You can bury my body in the back yard

This is not the perfect start for a recovery.. I'm at 45-46KGs and all bloated thanks to my period. I don't like the way my body looks in the mirror, and it sucks since I'd just learned to live with it. At 43KGs I didn't really feel fat or insecure anymore. I felt okay, and now.. Well let's just say I've already reached my absolute limit. For now I'll try to get comfortable with 45 but this is going to be such a struggle, so I'm going for a run.

xx | via TumblrI wish...


 S


2 comments:

  1. Hey dear I know it's hard but it's worth it. I really got into weight lifting and while it was difficult to get used to eating more, I felt so empowered. Working out became something I did for myself, not just punishment because I ate. Do something active that you like. I'm always here to talk if you need! Great job and keep going. Tell yourself good things. ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you've managed to shake that monster off. I'll just have to slowly try to change a huge part of my life.. Thank you so much for being there it means a lot <3 and please remember it goes both ways :)

      Delete