Saturday, March 30, 2013

Love until we bleed

 
24434_226573487483107_2126622468_n_large
Tumblr_mkcxquedoi1qaay1oo1_500_large
1d3b508aeebb219bbd5c591fe0c77e62_large 
 431487_352522768113457_896791138_n_large
http://data.whicdn.com/images/56955914/tumblr_mkhgz66uBm1r8hg1ho1_400_large.pngTumblr_mi9ila4lw21s2fp1zo1_500_largeTumblr_lzmgve56xg1rp32b4o1_500_large

You were heavy on my heart and you're always in my head.. I'm such a mess but you aready know that. I'm going nowhere even though I feel like I'm running as fast as I can. The best way to control my life has taken over. I can't control this anymore and I guess I haven't been able to do that for quite a long time, I just didn't want to admit that. I hate it when people say that something isn't fair; I just wish I knew why.. For what reason? What exactly did I do that is catching up on me now like this. Guess bad karma has just been building up and takes it out on me now but this is hard and I don't think I'm strong enough. I actually bursted into tears  at a meeting with our school guidance councellor? She asked if I had someone to talk to. I said yes. no.. What happened to me and couldn't this be enough already? I'm so tired. I don't feel anything, and it's like walls are closing in on me. This is all just a game where broken people make others suffer and then they suffer more themselves until the game ends. I wanna end it now, I wanna get off, or crushed under. I don't care, I'm looking for a way out.
xx

S


2 comments:

  1. I'm here if u wanna talk u no that u can always message me
    i hope u manage to pull through from this day and continue to fight because I know u can get thru this
    love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always make it through and I feel like a parasite that just won't die when it should for so many reasons.. I don't know how to talk about this really it's just this big mess in my head, like a tumour I guess. You can also talk to me about anything sis cause I know it's not easy for you etiher and I don't really know one bit about how you're doing nowadays :/ What happened with your blog? I wish I could concretely see you and just give you a hug<3 love u

      Delete